Sunday, March 19, 2017

Trade Mail From I Feel Like A Collector Again

Kin of I Feel Like A Collector Again reached out to see if I wanted the Mike Trout card he received with his Topps Now purchase. I gladly accepted. This was a card, I told Kin, that I had been coveting ever since I had seen several other bloggers show theirs off. I didn't really think that I had a chance of getting one without having to purchase one.

2017 Topps Now 25% Off Offer Card
Oh that's a cool card, and doubles down as a "Special Offer" card which I also collect.

Thats beautiful right there.

Kin also threw in a sweet Tim Salmon.
1993 Flair Wave of the Future #15
This, along with the Piazza card from the same subset, are two really sweet cards.

Thanks for reaching out Kin, and getting me a coveted card.




No comments:

Post a Comment